American Debt Reduction
Are you an American in need of debt reduction help? Considering the following statistics, there's a good chance that you are. And even if you are a foreigner that emigrated in order to seek the promised land of opportunity and credit repair, we have good news for you.
- Three out of every five families in America have running credit card balances that average $12,000
- Total consumer debt in America averages over $7,000 per person
- Americans racked up over $800 billion in credit card debt in 2004
- Credit card companies made $7.7 billion in 2003
- The average college student owes around $2,800 in credit card debt. (Assuming he or she pays $50 a month and the interest rate is 18%, it will be paid off in ten years, and the student will have paid $6,154
- The elderly now carry more credit card debt than ever. In fact, their credit card balances increased by 89% between 1992 and 2001.
These grim statistics prove that the need for American Debt Reduction is greater now than it's ever been. But don't worry--debt relief is available, and it doesn't involve bankruptcy. Here at American Debt Reduction, we can teach you about all the different types of debt reduction plans that are available. For example, if you have a lot of credit card debt, you can get help in the form of credit card debt consolidation. Prefer to take a Christian outlook? There are Christian debt reduction options. And of course, there's the most popular debt reduction plan of all, debt consolidation. Get your credit card debt reduction today!
Don't let your debt stand in the way of achieving the American Dream any longer. Let American Debt Reduction teach you about the right debt help plan for your particular debt situation. Anyone in debt can benefit from American Debt Reduction. No matter what the particulars are of your situation, you too can gain from sound debt management.